UniversalReception.com, Wayble mobile app and WaybleApp.com
When you visit UniversalReception.com, Wayble mobile app, or WaybleApp.com you agree to the following terms and conditions. We may change these terms and conditions, at any time, with or without notice, by posting the modified terms and conditions on the UniversalReception.com website. Your continued use of UniversalReception.com, Wayble mobile app or WaybleApp.com is your consent to the modifications of these terms.
- App Accounts. To save information associated with the App the user age 13 and older may create an account. Once the user age 13 and older account is created, individual profile for the user age 13 years or older may be created. The profiles allow Wayble to better server locations, recommendations and advertisements. Accounts and profiles maybe deleted by the use at any time. If accounts and/or profiles are deleted, it will affect the accessibility and functionality of the mobile application.
- Passwords and security. You are responsible for taking reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password or other account information.
- Content. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review content you post on UniversalReception.com, Wayble mobile app, and WaybleApp.com or our social media accounts. We may delete any content, in whole or in part, that in our sole judgment violates this Agreement, or may harm our reputation. All third party content is the responsibility of the respective authors thereof and should not necessarily be relied upon.
- Links. UniversalReception.com, Wayble mobile app, and WaybleApp.com may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the terms and conditions of a linked site.
- Proprietary Rights. UniversalReception.com, Wayble mobile app, and WaybleApp.com, and its contents, are protected by various laws, and are the property of Mod Creative Inc and its vendors. You may not modify, copy, publish, display, distribute, transmit, adapt or exploit any material obtained from this site without our prior written consent. To request permission, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright or trademark notices. By posting content on our site or social media you grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license to use, copy, store, perform, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify, share and distribute the content, prepare derivative works of the content and incorporate the content into other works.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you are a third party that believe your work has been posted on UniversalReception.com, Wayble mobile app, and WaybleApp.com or our social media accounts in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us notice containing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A reasonably sufficient description of location of the material on UniversalReception.com, Wayble mobile app, and WaybleApp.com to enable us to investigate your claim;
- Your address, telephone number and email address; and
- A written statement by the copyright owner that they have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized and that the information contained in the notice is accurate.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to us at: email@example.com.
- NO WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MOD CREATIVE INC DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will MOD CREATIVE INC, its affiliates or its partners be liable (directly or indirectly) for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of your use of UniversalReception.com, Wayble mobile app, and WaybleApp.com. IN THE EVENT THAT DAMAGES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED, THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF DAMAGES THAT MAY BE AWARDED HEREUNDER IS THE GREATER OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00) OR THE MAXIMUM ALLOWED BY LAW.